You can choose to print your documents in inFlow On-Premise, or export them to a PDF file. The option to print or export is in the same window, so please see below:
For order documents
Open the order you’d like to send. Click the Print button and choose the document you would like to use.
- Select your printer at the bottom of the window and make any changes you want (copies, properties, etc).
- Click the Print button.
NOTE: For custom documents, it is not possible to select the printer as it has to open in Microsoft Word first.
To export/save as:
- Click the Save As button at the bottom of the window.
- Choose where you’d like to save the PDF file and click Save.
inFlow saves you clicks by choosing the right document for where you are in your order process.
For example: if you’ve started your order but haven’t started fulfilling it, the system will show you a Sales Order preview when you click Print. If you want to print something else instead you can select it from the list on the left of the preview window (e.g., pick list).
It’s important to note that if you have a custom document set up, inFlow will assume you want to use that document (no matter the order stage).
Here’s a quick look at the default document previewed in each stage of your order:
- Unfulfilled, Uninvoiced: Sales Order
- Started, Uninvoiced: Invoice*
- Fulfilled, Unpaid: Invoice*
- Fulfilled, Paid: Receipt
*NOTE: printing the Invoice document when an order is started or fulfilled will automatically mark it as “invoiced” and set the due date (if you have payment terms for this order).
- Unfulfilled, Unpaid: Purchase Order
- Started, Unpaid: Purchase Order
- Fulfilled, Unpaid: Receiving Note
- Fulfilled, Paid: Receiving Note
Reports can be printed from the report section in inFlow and for more detailed information on setting that up you can have a look at this article on “How to pull a few common reports”
- Generate the report you’d like to send.
- Click the Export button and choose what type of file you’d like to save (we recommend PDF, but you can also save as Excel file).
- Choose where you’d like to save the file and click Save.