Exporting transactions from inFlow can be done easily from the Main Menu! Simply:
- Go to Main Menu > General > Export Data
- Choose the type of data you’d like to export (either Sales Orders or Purchase Orders)
- Click Browse to choose where you’d like this file to be saved.
- Click Next.
Now that you have an exported file of your transactions, you can import it into your accounting software to analyse it further. If you have exported another type of data it is now available for use elsewhere.
Exporting transactions for a certain time period
It’s possible to export orders from a certain time period (for example, the past week) by doing so from the sales order listing view. To filter your orders simply choose the appropriate date range in the filters at the top Eg. Order Date: 6/01/14 – 6/06/14 then click refresh to filter your list. Once you’re happy with the list as it appears below you can export using the following steps:
- Right-click on the title line of the table (ie. above the first row of information)
- Choose “Export these sales orders” from the list.
- You will end up with a file that contains all the sales orders for the requested period.