Outgrew the Regular edition in inFlow On-Premise? Not a problem! You don’t have to buy a whole new Premium license — you can just upgrade your existing one for the difference ($400).
Please note: upgrading an existing license doesn’t include a free year of the support plan (only new license purchases). For more details on what the support plan is, please click here.
Here’s how to upgrade:
- Log in to http://manage.inflowinventory.com to view your account details.
- Click on Add More under My Licenses.
- Click on Upgrade to switch the screen for calculating upgrades instead of new licenses.
- Check the amount on checkout — the total should be $400 per upgrade.
- Click Continue and input your credit card to pay.
- Restart inFlow on your computer / server computer to see the change.
If it’s showing $799 at checkout, this would be if you’re buying an additional Premium license… make sure to click Upgrade instead if you don’t want another license!